Making it Happen
The key to success begins with the creation of the firm's strategic plan and operating model. It’s the template by which the firm adds value to the market place, increase profit and lower cost.
As part of the process, these questions need to be considered:
- Is your IT platform in lock-step with your strategic business goals?
- Does your operating model closely integrate technology to facilitate the realization of the strategic plan?
- Does your infrastructure drive profitability, while lowering cost?
- Do you view IT as a liability or a strategic asset?
These questions, and others, should be foremost in your business mindset. TheGregGroup is here to help the firm answer those questions utilizing the R3 Process - Research-Review-Recommend.
The purpose of an effective information technology (IT) solution, is to support the firm's strategic plan and operating model. The operating models leads the entity to success, increased profit, lowered cost of doing business and increased market opportunity. When does it occur? It begins when long term, strategic business decision-making occurs and continues throughout the entire strategic, operating model, and tactical, decision making/support effort. IT is the engine that ensures strategic goals, and success, are driven throughout all levels of an entity, while providing direct connection to the customer/user, and everything else in between.
Why team with TheGregGroup?
In close partnership with top management, TheGregGroup will utilize our R3 Process (Research-Review-Recommend) to lead the effort to build an IT platform and philosophy, that management needs to create success, lower costs, increase market opportunity. And become tightly integrated with firm strategic business plan and operating model.
TheGregGroup approach utilizes these steps/suggestions to create an IT environment that will be viewed as a strategic asset:
- Understand company strategic business plan.
- Transition strategic plan into an operating model.
- Create IT funding model.
- Building the technology platform.
- Define IT governance plan.
- Drive value from IT.
- Leading the IT supportive firm.
- Boutique-style consulting firm with competitive price structure that delivers more for less
- Avoid high-end consulting firms price structure that delivers less for more
- Take advantage of over thirty years of information technology experience
- Vendor agnostic - TheGregGroup provides a solution that is vendor independent
- We open the well of solutions, selecting the approach that works best for the company
- Cross vertical market solution development experience
- High quality solution development using TheGregGroup R3 process: Research-Review-Recommend
- Utilize excellent, well-trained independent consultants
- Quicker time to market
- Present added-value in more meaningful fashion
- Beat the competition
- Win the business
- Provide IT hardware/software products and services (See Product Review/Purchase page to buy
- Technology partners include: Lenovo, HP Enterprise, Cisco, Microsoft, Dell, Viewsonic, TechData and others
State of California 'C' Corporation - C3757466
Federal CAGE Code - 7CXK5
State of California Certified Small Business - 1796168
Los Angeles Metro Certified Small Business Environment - 6889
City of Los Angeles Local Business Enterprise - 87899
Los Angeles County Local Small Business Enterprise - 17821701
Primary NAICS - 541512
Veteran owned business
NAICS and PCS codes