Research is the first step in the process. While working closely with top management, their direct reports and others identified as contributors, TheGregGroup team will embark upon a careful study of the company's business goals, challenges, issues and the current technology solution as-is state. To ensure that we are on-track and in-sync, we will report back to management, on a regular basis, regarding the challenges, advantages and differences that we have discovered.
During the review stage, TheGregGroup team will look over, study and examine again, the research findings against the direction stipulated by management.
The conclusion of the process is TheGregGroup recommendation proposal detailing the best course of action for the organization.
- Meet with the economic buyer/decision maker to determine reason/goal for strategic study.
- Establish regular EC/DM meeting dates for project updates.
- Meet with designated contact points.
- Research the firm.
- Research firm technology as-is state.
- Define technology to-be state that best supports management goals.
- Create final report, present to management.
- Confirm/review company business goals with management.
- Information technology industry update.
- Where is IT today and where is it going?
- How does technology as-is state impact business goals?
- How will technology to-be state help achieve business goals?
- How do we get to where we want to be?
- Move forward plan.